Explore the new National Geographic active range. Explore 14 new adventures that will take you to the world's most incredible places with the National Geographic difference.
Want to experience the National Geographic difference?
Discover the exciting new range of National Geographic Active Adventures at this special evening showcasing the 14 new adventures that will take you to some of the world’s most incredible places, celebrating the uniqueness of each destination through meaningful experiences.
Our expert will be joined by a guest from National Geographic to inspire you with a diverse range of itineraries that will give you access to people and places and run in a sustainable style.
• Nepal expeditions, such as the Everest Base Camp trek that returns to Kathmandu by helicopter
• Peru's famed Sacred Valley
• The mystical kingdom of Ladakh
• A trek via the more remote Shira route to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro.
• Unique experiences in Australia, including walking adventures in Kakadu National Park, Tasmania and along the Larapinta Trail.
Every traveller receives a special National Geographic souvenir.
Presentation duration: 1.5 hrs with time for Q&A
• Ask questions you can’t get answered on the internet or in guidebooks
• Get tips and advice from our adventure expert
• Enjoy light refreshments
• We'll help you find the ideal adventure for you
Never miss a Nat Geo moment
Join our curious community and you'll have access to some great features!
Personalised content reflecting your interests on the site
Watch exclusive videos before anyone else
Favourite content that you like or want to check out later
Free SMS and Email reminders so you never miss a show
Get notified when content that interests you is published
Share your photos on Snap! that could appear on TV
Share your thoughts and opinions on various matters
Receive a monthly newsletter with loads of great content